A fitness assessment is a great way to evaluate your current fitness level. It includes a series of measurements that help determine physical fitness and are a way to gauge your current fitness level.
What you should know and how to prepare:
A Fitness Assessment measures height, weight, body composition, blood pressure, muscular endurance, cardiovascular endurance and flexibility.
- Height and Weight Measurement
- Girth Measurements
- Body Composition
- Cardio Efficiency
- Muscular Strength
- Muscular Endurance
- Assess current fitness level
- Determine health conditions and limitations
- Identify fitness goals and expectations
- Identify appropriate training options
- Create rapport